Town of Oxford, MD: PO Box 339 – 101 Market St – Oxford, MD 21654 – Phone: (410) 226-5122 -Fax: (410) 226 5597. The Town Office is open from 9 am – 4 pm; closed from 12-1pm for lunch.
Basic Directions: From Easton, Take Route 50 to Easton Parkway (route 322), then take Route 333 South, 10 miles to Oxford. Please observe the speed limit changes!
Public Parking: Located at the end of the Strand and by the Ferry Dock. Please be mindful of the grass and residents’ driveways.
Watercraft Launch Ramps: Located at both public parking areas.
Dog Park: Off of Batchelor’s Point and Pier St. Please curb your dog. There are waste bags provided throughout town.
Oxford Police Department: 410-226-5650 (Please observe the 25 MPH in Oxford. We share our roads with cyclists and pedestrians! — Radar Enforced)
Oxford Fire Department (and ambulance service): 410-822-2222
U.S. Coast Guard Emergency: (410) 226-0580
Approximate driving time from Oxford to:
- Baltimore: 1.5 hours
- Philadelphia – 2.5 hours
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge – 45 minutes
- Salisbury – 1 hour
- St. Michaels – 15 minutes
- Tiglhman Island – 25 minutes
- Cambridge – 20 minutes
- Bay Bridge – 45 minutes
- Washington, DC – 1 hour 45 minutes
Airports near Oxford:
- Easton/Newnam Field (about 11 miles; Easton, MD)
- Cambridge-Dorchester (about 15 miles; Cambridge, MD)
- Kentmorr Airpark (about 21 miles; Stevensville, MD)
Click here for a map: Map of Oxford