OXFORD DAY 2020 CANCELLED
TALBOT COUNTY COVID-19 UPDATE PAGE http://talbotcovid19.org/ FOR THE MOST RECENT INFORMATION
We are all adjusting to a new way of life during this difficult time. Our community needs to heed the advice of the CDC and the State of MD, and even as we practice social distancing and sheltering in place we need to ‘come together’ to support our local restaurants, shops and other businesses.
Although in-house dining at restaurants is no longer an option, take-out and delivery is available. Below are links to menu’s from our local establishments.
Oxford Social is closed till further notice, but doing contactless delivery of ice cream quarts and meals for 2 from Blue Heron Catering. Go to Oxford Social Cafe on facebook for each weeks flavors and menus.
Deliveries will take place on Friday AND Saturday depending on where you live. We will let you know which day/time when we confirm your order via e-mail.
– Delivery must be completely contactless. We cannot pass off ice cream from our hands to yours, meaning you MUST put a cooler or some kind of container on your porch.
– Cash will not be accepted. Please pay online through the invoice we e-mail you or leave a check outside.
– You may also order a hat, mug, or gift card to be sent as a gift or just as a little retail therapy! To do so, follow the same ordering instructions stated below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING:
1) Orders may be placed by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Please include in your order your flavor/meal, quantity, address, e-mail, and mobile phone number.
3) Upon receipt of the order, we will send an invoice for easy payment via credit card.
4) Delivery is free, but we ask for a minimum order 2 quarts ($9 each).
5) Blue Heron meals are $16 each and typically feed two
6) Delivery area includes: Oxford, Easton, St. Michael’s and Trappe
7) We ask that orders are placed by Wednesday 4/1 at 10pm EST.
Latitude 38 current carry out/delivery menu is available by clicking on this link: Latitude Menu
Robert Morris Inn is Temporarily closed; however, To Go and Delivery menu is available. Clicking on this link: https://www.robertmorrisinn.com/togo-and-delivery-menus.aspx
Oxford Market website: http://www.theoxfordmarket.com/
The Treasure Chest is now offering on-line shopping for gift items and cards – go to https://www.treasurechestoxford.com
Mystery Loves Company is closed till April 1st. Open 24/ 7 @ www.mysterylovescompany.com for online ordering and home delivery.
Oxford Inn remains open, however, Pope’s Tavern is closed for dinning. http://www.oxfordinn.net/
Sandaway Suites and Beach is currently planning on opening May 8th. Check with them for any updates https://www.sandaway.com/
Safe Harbor Oxford Boatyard is open as normal, but our Marina and Fuel Dock are closed due to construction. https://www.byy.com/marinas/oxford-marina-boatyard-oxford-md/
Oxford Community Center is closed until April 1. http://oxfordcc.org/
Holy Trinity will broadcast a Celebration of Holy Eucharist each Sunday at 9:30 am. We will also broadcast Morning Prayer each Wednesday at 8:30 am. To watch a broadcast of our services, you simple need to go to our web page. and click on the blue service button located in the bottom right corner of our web page. http://www.holytrinityoxfordmd.org/